Our room and reservation policies are designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- Guests may check in from 4 to 6 p.m., and checkout is at 11 a.m. We are open year-round.
- All rooms in Captain Henderson House are tobacco-free. To ensure the quality of furnishings in each room, we will assess a $150 fee if this policy is disregarded.
- We are sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets.
- Children old enough to appreciate the ambiance of a bed and breakfast are welcome.
- Guests may pay for their rooms via American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, cash and Travelers Checks.
- A credit card deposit of 50 percent of one night’s lodging is required at the time of reservation.
- For holidays and special events, there is a two-night stay minimum.
- Refunds will be given only if cancellation is made 72 hours (or more) prior to your scheduled stay. For holidays, special events or multiple rooms, a 14-day notice is required. There is no refund for early departure.
- Weekday business travelers must give a 24-hour notice of cancellation.
- A handling fee of $25 will be assessed for each reservation canceled.
Photos at the Captain Henderson House are available inside or outside by appointment only at a cost of $50.00 per hour.